September Contest Entry for Scrap Freak

After taking some time off from Scrap Freak I realized how much I missed it so I am back. I decided to enter their Monthly Layout challenge.

Here is my entry:




I tried to use a little of everything on this and am pretty happy with the way it came out. I actually did the layout on a very thick piece of chipboard so I could hang it in my scrap room.

Paper- Scenic Route (blue), Pink Paisley (the owl cut out), Cosmo Cricket (yellow) and KI (orange hand cut brackets)

The hearts and keys are grungeboard covered in Making Memories paints then stickled.

Felt swoosh and flowers from Fancy Pants.

I made the house from some left over chipboard and covered it with scalloped strips from SU scallop edge punch.

Journaling reads:
While I always dreamed of owning my own home, I had no idea how profoundly it would change me (and not just by emptying my pocketbooks) I feel like a real grown up- A home owner! It's given me a sanctuary, a nest, a place to create and hopefully will become a place to raise a family. I love my Home Sweet Home!!!

1 Response to "September Contest Entry for Scrap Freak"

  1. monica.coffman Says:

    Glad you made your way back...we love having you part of the freak! Loved your contest entry!