Mon/Wed Daybook-Happy St Particks Day!

FOR TODAY… March 17, 2010

Outside my window… grey and drab.

I am thinking… I may need to add the hip hop class to my Tuesday workout.

I am thankful for… friends and family that will listen to me vent when I need to.

I am wearing… Kelly green ON blouse, black pencil skirt, really really green tights and black boots. I love being faux Irish!

I am remembering… dyed green bagels and milk as a kid on St Patrick's day.

I am going… to buy my tickets to PA today!!!!!!

I am currently watching… Dexter. My new obsession.

I am hoping… I didn’t totally fuck up my job with the trade show drama.

On my mind… Spring wardrobe, visit with family, stupid job stress.

Noticing that… the daffodils in the yard are almost ready to bloom.

Pondering these words… dolly downsizing.

From the kitchen… Maybe nothing. I’m hoping we go out tonight to celebrate the green!

Around the house… I soooo want to do some painting this spring!

One of my favorite things… colored tights.

From my picture journal…


1 Response to "Mon/Wed Daybook-Happy St Particks Day!"

  1. Theresa Says:

    oh no! i hope everything is okay. i'm around if you need another ear (or set of eyes...) <3