Monday Daybook goodbye March!

FOR TODAY… March 29, 2010

Outside my window… a little bit of sun and cooler after the rain we got last night. They say it may be almost 80 by Thursday!!!!

I am thinking… that in just 10 days I will be with my family!!!!

I am thankful for… good test results for P!

I am wearing… black tuxedo shirt my booty bling jeans and new black boots.

I am remembering… that I really did get an absolute TON of stuff done this weekend even though it wasn’t stuff I wanted to be doing! Some of it even was fun!

I am going… to go home and scrap. MUST GET WTG layout done!!!

I am currently reading… still working on the Kim Harrison.

I am hoping… that my new skin meds work soon.

On my mind… WTG, getting easter cards done and mailed, spring cleaning.

Noticing that… when we work together it’s much more fun!

Pondering these words… What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people? - Jeph Jacques

From the kitchen… Veggies from Folks. Yumm!

Around the house… putting up laundry, setting up my new storage boxes in my studio.

One of my favorite things… tangerine zinger tea.

From my picture journal… im a slacker and don't have anything :(

1 Response to "Monday Daybook goodbye March!"

  1. Carla Says:

    LOL I should do something like this on my blog starting tomorrow so that I have a post on there every day, but I know that Im a BIG talker and it wont happen! LOL