Monday Daybook Innagural Edition

So Ive been reading my friend Theresa's blog for a while and love how she posts her daybook posts every monday. I love seeing just a little peek into her life and love the concept have having a quick snapshot of every week. So I am going to follow her lead and post my own Monday Daybook. So here we go!

FOR TODAY… December 14 2009

Outside my window… Fog. Lots and lots of Fog.

I am thinking…About how I wish I was more in a Christmasy mood this year. Im feeling pretty Bah Humbug about it all.

I am thankful for…Friends who are there to listen when I need to just whine.

I am wearing... jeans my black alpine sweater and black balet flats.

I am remembering… that i need to call my aunt to check in on her since her PC is dead

I am going… to dinner with T & Bella!!!!!

I am currently reading… I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb. I just finished She's Come Undone and am in love with both books.

I am hoping… that I can get up the energy to finish Christmas shopping and get everything mailed off ASAP.

On my mind…my lack of preparedness for Christmas this year

Noticing that… I really really need a vacation.

Pondering … When I will get to see my family again. I miss them already.

From the kitchen… out to Enzo's tonight so probably Siscilian pizza.

Around the house… a giant mess.

One of my favorite things…My super comfy super snuggly super warm robe P got me for my borthday. I lived in it all weekend long.

From my picture journal…

1 Response to "Monday Daybook Innagural Edition"

  1. monica Says:

    Love this whole idea! I just stole it from you too. But I did give you credit. :)