Just back from the Happiest Place on Earth

Ok well mostly it was the happiest place on earth. It was also one of the hottest. I think I have learned that the only safe time to go to Disney world is mid November through Mid March. I also learned that even the tiny amount of aerobics I have been doing this year since March makes a huge difference when you get out there and start walking 5+miles a day.

Luckily I got to see and do just about everything I had planned to. I also took pictures. Lots and Lots of pictures. About 25 GIGS worth. Sure a ton of them were crappy but some weren't bad at all. This was my first real trip with my Rebel and I tried to take full advantage of that.

I have just started culling some of the photos: Here are some decent ones so far (no I'm not going to post more than a few so don't worry about being trapped in someone else's vacation slide show hell. lol)

Now I have to get back to the reality of laundry and housekeeping. Sigh.....


PS: a HUGE THANK YOU to Krissy for allowing the Atlanta peas to use her DVC! Without her generosity we wouldn't have gone!







3 Response to "Just back from the Happiest Place on Earth"

  1. Lisa Says:

    Yay you were at my favorite place in the whole wide world! Thank you for taking more pictures than I did and making me feel better. LOL. I can home with about 1300 pics. weeeeeeeee. If you get a chance, I'd love to see more of your photos. I can look at Disney pictures any time. :)

  2. Theresa Says:

    SOOOOO COOOL! Again, I'm sooooo jealous!!! Would love to see some pics of you Pea People! Miss you!

  3. monica.coffman Says:

    Welcome back! The photos are great...would love to see more!