Some work from this weekend...

I made these on Friday and will have more updates tomorrow. I wanted to get out and make some samples for my stamp club showing how wonderfull some of the retiring stamps are. Eat Cake and French flair are two of my absolute FAVORITES!!! They will be sorely missed!
Supplies: Stampin Up Eat Cake stamp, Stampin Up Flower Fusion flowers, American Crafts Ribbon. Faux stitching using SU Mat Pack to punch holes then stitching drawn with white gel pen. The Rhinestones are from Michael's dollar bin.



Supplies: Stampin Up Eat Cake stamp, Basic Grey Recess Paper, the edges were distressed with the tonic edge distresser. LOVE that little tool!!!

Here is that same card done in pinks for a feminine look. Basic Grey Infuse Paper.

Supplies: Black cardstock, SU River Rock cardstock, SU French Flair background stamp (birds), Baroque Motifs (medallions). The Images were stamped in black then gone over using Copic's Spica Glitter pens to add some subtle shine.

1 Response to "Some work from this weekend..."

  1. Theresa Says:

    They look fantastic! Reminds me that I need to work on a bday card for my sister. Can't wait to see you this weekend!