Creative Soup Blog Hop!!!

Welcome to the Creative Soup’s Spring Forward Blog Hop!

To kick off our new enhanced site we thought it would be fun to have all of our creative team members complete one of the fun Mojo Monday challenges from the first quarter. Here is my take on the layout as well as a showcase of a Creative Team member’s original project!

Ok to be honest I cheated a little! I couldn't decide between Mojo Monday challenges as there were so many awesome ideas to chose from so I combined two! I used this sketch from Nuts about Sketches. They were our featured partner for the 2.14 Mojo Monday Get Sketchy. I so seldom do 2 page layouts that this was a real challenge to me! And I of course needed a topic and looked no further than the very next weeks Mojo Monday Get Inspired - Television!


So here is the original sketch:


And My take on the challenge:


It was so great to be able to get such inspiration from the Creative Team
members!

Check out Laura's take on the same sketch! I love how she turned it into a one page layout and I love the twine stitching!




To participate in the blog hop leave a comment for me and follow the link
to Kristin's amazing blog to see what she came up with! Go through and leave comments on all 9 blogs and be entered into a drawing for an amazing prize pack. (If you found my blog in the middle and want to make sure you get them all please head on over to The Creative Soup Blog and start there!

The blog hop runs from tonight Friday April 8th at 8pm EST through Monday April 11th at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn on Tuesday!
Don’t forget to register at http://www.thecreativesoup.com/ to join in all the fun!

16 Response to "Creative Soup Blog Hop!!!"

  1. Katie Says:

    Wow! Wow! The eye candy was worth the trip. :) Everything about this layout is just FAH-BU-LOUS!

  2. Jenny Says:

    i love your style, Mara!!

  3. Jenifer Evans aka jennaroo Says:

    Ooooooo but such cute bad boys!!!! Love your page, you always inspire me so much and tend to be such a kind motivating person I enjoying woreking with you so much!

  4. Dana Tatar Says:

    Yum! I LOVE your page Mara!

  5. ErinW Says:

    Yum, yu, and more yum!
    LOVE what you did with this sketch! the sketch totally intimidated me, but you rocked it!!

  6. Stevie K. Says:

    I so love your take on the sketch!

  7. RobinH Says:

    great take on the sketch, and it has such dreamy guys on it!

  8. Anonymous Says:

    I love this layout! :) Horray! :)

  9. Renee Says:

    Mara, this is certainly a creative layout! Very cool!

  10. Anonymous Says:

    love it! So broody... so brilliant! ;)

    Seriously fabulous layout!

  11. Abby Says:

    LOve you choice of topics for your LO. Great eye candy! Great job!

  12. Stephanie Feltus Says:

    I love how your layout makes those yummy faces just pop!!

  13. Audrey Yeager Says:

    I hope that layout is hanging on your wall and not in an album! :) What a great topic for a page, and I love the b&w photos!!

  14. Fiona Lally Says:

    What a fantastic layout....Love the BAD boys !!

  15. Yvette Pupo-Heredia Says:

    Oh I just love your layout!!! Yummy bad boys they are.

  16. Lisa J Says:

    Such a fun (hunky) layout!