How I love me some owls.

I made this little card for my friend Theresa who slaved over a hot stove and grill all weekend long on our scrap retreat while she was 8+ months pregnant (I swear she volunteered!).
The paper is Basic Grey's Mellow from the 6x6 paper pad. I then faux stitched the hand cut pieces by simply drawing hatch marks with a fine tipped marker as I can't even sew a button on! (the eye buttons are attached with glue dots. lol) Its hard to tell in this photo but he has two little feet on the bottom of the card that helps him stand open.
I apologize for the bad lighting- I took it as we were rushing to get home. This card is also part of the Atlanta Peas In Stitches challenge. Check out some of the wonderfully talented ladies that I am honored to have as friends.

2 Response to "How I love me some owls."

  1. Krissy Says:

    This card ROCKS! I wouldn't have known it wasn't 'real' stiches if you hadn't said anything!!

  2. Donna Baker Says:

    this is SOO cute! great job